Laylat al-Qadr Wishes Images and Dua for all Muslims. Thus, the whole month of Ramadan is full of attributes and blessings. The last ten days of Ramadan are more important and unique than the first twenty days. In which I’tikaaf is performed. Attempts are made to obtain Shab-e-Qadr. In the end, the charity is paid. Laylat al-Qadr is one of the most blessed nights of the last ten nights of Ramadan. This night is also known as Shab-e-Qadr, meaning the Night of Destiny and Blessing. After twenty days, this month becomes a happy guest. Every passing moment begins to announce his departure and departure.
Importance of Laylat al-Qadr
This month is full of blessings. In the Islamic faith, this is the night when the Qur’an was first revealed to the world on the Holy Prophet P.B.U.H. Sins are forgiven on this night. Prayers are accepted. On this night the annual decree is revealed to the angels. The angels act on this command according to the grace of Allah. Muslims spend this night in full worship. Worship performed on this night is better than a thousand nights. It is commanded to make the most of this blessed night. He has been taught how to say goodbye in a dignified manner. All this is so that even the ignorant and the heedless will not be deprived of its blessings. May the charity of respecting Ramadan cross its raft.
In this blessed month, Muslims fast for a whole month. Pray to Allah, give thanks for the things they are blessed with. Pray for a prosperous and responsible healthy family. All Muslims are anxious to stand in prayer during this night of power. No Muslim wants to be deprived of any great blessing of this night. If you are looking for good Wishes Images and Dua for Laylat ul Qadr then we have brought many Wishes Images and Dua for you here.
Wishes and Dua
- Allah knows you are tried. Allah knows it is difficult. You must also know that Allah would never put you in a situation you couldn’t handle.
- Oh Allah! Make this Night of Ramzan a turning point in our lives where we turn towards you for this night and forever. Aameen
- Oh Allah bestows us with the fragrance of this night and make our bond with you closer not only in this night but forever. This night is the night of power.
- Oh Allah Make this night the best for us and grant us all the rewards it has to offer.
- May Allah bestow us with the clothes of taqwa and piety this night. Oh Allah we have tasted the pleasure of food and drink now bestow us with pleasure of remaining hungry and thirsty. Aameen
- I pray to Allah the Almighty that night will bring much good for all Muslims in the community and those under the geography of our hearts and soul. Laylat al-Qadr Mubarak
- اَللَّهُمَّ إِنَّكَ عَفْوٌ تٌحِبٌّ العَفْوَ فَأَعْفَوْ عَنِّي(Oh Allah Azzawajal you are greatly forgiving, you like forgiving, so forgive me.)
- And what can make you know what is the night of degree ? The Quran 97:02 (surah al – Qadr)
- رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّار
- Our Allah! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the punishment of Hellfire.