Jumma mubarak is important for muslim because Islam is a religion based on Abrahamic monotheism. Friday is the sixth day of the Islamic week. This day is more important for Muslims than any other day. Muslims pray five times a day and prostrate before the same God.
“This life of the world is just a spectacle”
Importance of Jumma
Allama bin Manzoor Afriqi writes that the day which was called “Aruba” in the time of Ignorance is the same day as Friday in Islam. This day is called Jumma Mubarak because on this day Allah Almighty gathered the creation of Adam. Every Friday, the Friday prayers are offered at a specific time in which the imams of all the mosques address a special occasion. In verse 9 of Surah Jumma of the Holy Quran, Allah Almighty has instructed:” O you who believe! When the call is made for prayer on the day of Jumma, hasten to the remembrance of Allah and buy and sell, that is better for you, if you only knew”
- May Allah fulfil all our needs,may he accept all our Duas, remove our difficulties & protect us from all evil.Ameen
- wish you a lucky and agreeable friday.May this precious day bring satisfaction in your heart and fill your life with the endowments of ALLAH.
- the best gift you can give to someone is Dua.
Saying of Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) about jumma Mubarak
Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) had said “the best day which during the sun have risen is Friday. It is the day Adam was created, the day when Adam entered paradise and also when he was taken out from it. it is also the day of which the Day of Judgment takes place.”
- On friday,there ia an hour when,if a muslim happens to pray that time and ask ALLAH for something good. He will give it to him.
- Have fear of Allah wherever you are.
- Came to pray on schedule for the friday prayer and receive the reward of as much as offering a camel.
- Visit the sick, feed the hungry & free the captive.
- When a person does a good deed,the deed itself is a blessing from GOD.
- Life is hard,& the world is full of troubles but the sun still shines & GOD blessings are everywhere in our lives.