12 Rabi-ul-Awal Eid Milad-ul-Nabi Greetings SMS and Status. Congratulations play an important role in congratulating your Muslim brothers and friends on this occasion. 12 Rabi-ul-Awal Mubarak is the day of birth of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). According to Islamic history, religion of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was born on Monday. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) have been sent as a last prophet and as a mercy for both worlds. You (PBUH) conveyed God’s message to the people there is no doubt that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) is the best example for all people of Islam.
Notability of the Blessed Month of Rabi ul Awal
This is a day of great joy for Muslims around the world. On that day, the last prophet, Muhammad,(PBUH) appeared on earth. This is a blessed day. On this day, devotees of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) all over the world celebrate the arrival of their Holy Prophet (PBUH) with great devotion and respect every year. The care and colors of this day are also like Eid. Streets and buildings are illuminated And green flags are waved. Milad ceremonies are held throughout the night. Love and devotion are expressed through praise.
Your revelation is such a great blessing that no other blessing in the world and even the greatest government can match. The real happiness is that you send greetings on the 12 Rabi-ul-Awal Eid Milad-ul-Nabi (S.A.W) Greetings SMS and Status. Congratulate to your relatives and friends, so here we provide you 12 Rabi-ul-Awal Eid Milad-ul-Nabi (S.A.W) Greetings SMS and Status.
- As you offer your sacrifices, I wish that Allah showers his divine blessing and fulfills all your dreams eid and always. Happy –E-Milad-Un-Nabi
- When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart. I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you. A very happy Eid Milad-ul-Nabi (S.A.W)
- I wish you happy and blessed Eid Milad-ul-Nabi (S.A.W)
- May the spirit of this Holy occasion bring pace and joy to your heart and home! happy Eid Milad-ul-Nabi (S.A.W)
- Of all the days to celebrate, may this Eid Milad-ul-Nabi (S.A.W) out shines the rest; Hoping that this Eid is the happiest and best. Warm greetings of Eid!